What is Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux can cause complications, such as esophageal cancer and most of the people aren’t aware of this. If you are feeling heartburn, regurgitation of food and irritation in vocal cords then you have acid reflux. Some more uncommon isolated symptoms like;
- Chronic Hoarseness
- Chronic Couch
- Sleep Apne
- Heartburn A burning sensation in the throat
- Bloating Unrelenting hiccups
- Narrowing of esophagus
- Irregular burping
- A chronic sore throat
How can You Cure Acid Reflux
What is the cure for acid reflux? Well, there is no such cure for acid reflux but there are treatments and medicine treatments. These medicine treatments are very safe and effective. Surgery is an alternative for a small percentage of people but it is also not a cure and this is the biggest surprise for the people, as they feel they have surgery and it is now fixed but it will not happen. Because it lasts for short period of time.
So How to Get Rid Of Acid Reflux Naturally?
If you are tired of medicine and all other treatments then you should give a chance to nature, as nature has everything that we want to remain fit and healthy.
First of all, let me tell you some facets 50% of Americans suffer from acid reflux. Billions of dollars are spent every single year on thing to suppress that acid reflux Right?
Those burps that you get up acid coming in your mouth. I don’t want you to spending your money on this stuff and I know the companies that produce it are going to hate me from showing you this treatment but you have to really understand what the root cause of issue is. It’s not the fact that you’re making too much acid, acid flux right? Some people think that. They are burping it up, they feel like thry are making too much it’s actually the opposite of that. Acid Reflux is actually your body inability to produce as much HCL or which the hydrochloric acid in your stomach is it needs to digest the food and to maintain that homeostasis of the gut.
How to Start Treatment of Acid Reflux?
- Eat unprocessed foods, foods from the farm, food from the land not from some plant that they put in boxes that site on shelves for years with the stability life this to the roof. Got to start eating healthy foods from the farmer market, from whole foods preferably organic if you can get your hands on it.
- Second thing is, probiotics. Your gut bacteria changes every 20 minutes. 80% of your immune system comes from your gut, 90% of the serotonin which is that happy chemicals produced in that gut, so you want to make sure that you’re feeding yourself good probiotic as well as prebiotics, restricted starches. Things that like the celery, of this, feeds that good bacteria cause you are not what you eat, you are what you are what your bacteria eats in your body which produces that healthy colony.
- Third one is fermented foods. Fermented foods are absolutely amazing and they help feed that good bacteria in your gut.
- Fourth one is high quality sea salt. Celtic sea salt has over 88 trace minerals in it or you could get pink Himalayan Sea salt and it’s absolutely amazing for you.
- Fifth is to start eliminating food triggers. Food triggers are things that we talked about with our coaching students that can trigger allergies such as sugar, dairy, wheat, alcohol, caffeine and more common food triggers so I want you to start eliminating those as well.
- Sixth is apple cider vinegar. This stuff is absolutely amazing and try to get one or two tablespoon a day, mixed up a little bit of water. It will give you more energy, it’s going to help balance out that internal digestive system. One thing I’d recommend Is if you do have acid reflux maybe try putting a teaspoon or a half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in water and drink it 10 minutes before the meal. It will help build more HCL in your stomach, so that you can digest the food.
Acid Reflux Juice Recipe;
So now we going to show you how you can make an acid reflux juice for yourself that will help you to get rid of this.
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks of celery
- Some collard greens
- Half of a granny smith apple
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Now put one by one all these cucumber, celery, collard greens and granny smith apple into the juicer machine. Now out two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and here we go you have your acid reflux juice that will make you to get rid of acid reflux and also makes you more energize and healthy one.